Dinner Party


Dinner Party











What to do:
*Prepare the invitation for my friends and my family
*Prepare the decoration
*Reserve the cleaning service
*Cook the food


Food theme: 
*France and Italian foods


Dress code: 
*Formal Clothes


Goals: 
*To make my Friends and my families get closer to me


Menu:
*Pizza
*Spaghetti
*Zuppa soup
*Ratatouille
*Tequilla
*Granita
*Cream soup
*Gnocchi
*Ravioli
*Aperitivo
*Kir royale
*Cognac
*Citron presse
*Cafe au lait
*Etc.


Rundown: 
*17.00 - 18.00: Open Gate
*18.00 - 18.30: Guest are seated
*18.30 - 19.00: Appatizer are served
*19.00 - 19.45: the live performences by (Rossa and Afgan) and the freetime for the guest
*19.45 - 21.30; Main course are served and the live perfomences by (Tulus and Maudy ayunda)
*21.30 - 21.55: Games
*21.55 - 22.00: Dessert are served and the live performence by (Raissa)
*22.00: Party ends


So that is my event, if you want to join it and make this event real just comment this post and I will make this event happen. See you guys and bye!!!

Comments

Popular Posts