My Holiday in Makassar

My Holiday in Makassar

My holiday started when I had entered the second week of holiday, precisely on 30 December 2019. My family and I went to Makassar by plane, we had vacationed there for 5 days. We spent 5 days on vacation to various tourist attractions.


When we got there we went straight to our big family home, which we used to use as a place to rest during a vacation in Makassar. On that first day we decided to rest, joke and had dinner together with our extended family.

After we rested for 1 day, we decided to take a culinary tour first, the restaurant that we were headed to is konro karebosi, this place is one of the restaurant that sells typical food from Makassar, namely konro. My father said this place is one of the restaurant that my grandfather likes. After we eat konro  we decided to go to pantai Losari to rest and take some photo before we go to anothere place. After we spent time on culinary tours and taking pictures, we also went home to rest and prepare clothes that we would bring to the teroja next day.

on the next day at 5 o'clock in the morning my family and I went straight to toraja where became our next tourist destination, we were in toraja for only 2 days, in there we spent our time to visit the famous stone cemetery


Comments

Popular Posts